Tuesday 3 September 2013

Discover Beauty with Vanity Trove

No longer a monthly box of surprise goodies!  This beauty box just got a whole lot different...

Previously, I was subscribed to the monthly payment scheme and paying by PayPal...I then went off to Europe for summer break and something odd happened.  I was still paying $25.00 per month but not actually receiving anything!  A little worried, I logged onto VT and my account to find I had a whole load of dollars racked up on my Vanity Tab xx :-) eeeeek!  Lets have a prepaid spending spree...

Here's what I found out....so, now VT has actually become a customised beauty sample platform.  You simply choose  6 goodies, they are packed into a gorgeously glam box and whisked to your door before you can believe (I ordered one morning and received my troves the same day ...there's quick service!)








I've opted out of the automatic annual/monthly subscription plan (I know I'll forget to place my order and, because the points/dollars on my Vanity Tab have expiry date, I'll lose out and by annoyed at myself).  I do though, intend to take a look now and again to check out what's new on my recommendations list and order as and when. See something fun, new or simply cannot miss out on and I'm adding it to my trove.

I actually used up my vanity tab (the tab does have expiry date) and ordered myself 2 customised boxes and one special trove full of goodies for the guys...




My 3 very glam looking troves...
I'll take pics and post details of what I got next time...



Course the beauty table and review section has become a major part of VT and it's lots of fun to get involved in posting your reviews, adding to your wish list and updating your beauty profile.  By making your beauty profile and keeping it up to date, your list of recommended samples will be just perfect for you to choose from.

Vanity Trove you've changed your style but took on a great idea and I'm sure, like me, you've got some ladies (and the odd gentleman) who total love your concept.  Keep up the good work xx :-)

kisses n smiles from me xx :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment